Homeworld Property aims to provide a professional standard of service to all clients. To ensure that we maintain these standards and treat clients fairly, we have a two-stage complaint procedure. We will always strive to deal with your complaint quickly at Stage One. However, if it is clear the matter will need a more detailed investigation, we will tell you and keep you updated on our progress.
Clients can register a complaint, comment, or compliment, by:
- We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days.
- We aim to respond to your complaint within ten working days from receipt. If we are unable to do this, we will advise you of the delays and keep you updated on progress.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response at stage one, you can ask us to consider your complaint at stage two.
- We will look at your complaint at stage two if you indicate in writing that you are dissatisfied with the response you have received at stage one.
- We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your request to move to stage two within three working days.
- We aim to respond to your complaint at stage two within ten working days from receipt of your request. If we are unable to do this, we will advise you of the delays and keep you updated on progress. We will provide you with a final written statement, and if applicable, an offer as to further action intended to satisfy the matter.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response at stage two, we will advise you of your right to contact our independent redress scheme.
- Our complaints procedure must be followed before our independent redress scheme will consider your complaint.
Independent Redress Scheme
For advice or help with making a complaint you may call or write to The Property Ombudsman at Millford House, Salisbury SP1 2BP 43-45 Milford House,
Phone number 01722 333306 .
Download this document here